Thursday, December 30, 2010

12 of my favorite project of the year

I'm compiling 12 of my favorite project (actually there are more) for year 2010 which the idea was inpired by Julie, Balzer Design.


(1) Through window pane



(2)
mescrap studio



(5) Connection

Connection-page


(6) Mazy (i) and (ii)

mazy



(7) Idea Book

IdeaBooks


(8) A week in 2010

AW_1



(9) Book of intentions

LAy Hoon -  Page 5



(10) Colourful day of mine

paperdye

I turned them into one-of-a-kind book and available in my etsy store!!


(11) A New Page

P1220017


coverpg



(12) Mini books (by monthly) which i gonna continue this for year 2011

IMG_7222


10 comments:

Unknown said...

im so inspired! i want to go create right now. IM having to do my major end of year clearout to make room for all my christmas presents and new crafts, ive noticed ive two journals to fill still so ive lots to catch up on!

sweetypie said...

as usual, they are all lovely, I wish you a creative and happy new year...

A Soldier Girl said...

SERIOUSLY STUNNING post I love them all .. all of them Happy New year

bockel24 said...

What a diversity of projects, and I love them all - thanks for sharing! Have a healthy and creative new year!

paylin said...

Hi Lay Hoon,
thanks for your wishes n happ new year 2011
happy crafting
^_^

Anne said...

Hi, Lay Hoon! I loved seeing 12 of your favorite projects in 2010! I especially liked your Idea Book, Inspiration Board, and Book of Intentions. Very cool! Wishing you and yours a happy, prosperous, healthy New Year! :-)

SewPaperPaint said...

Great to see your 2010 in review. I adore each of your creations and look forward to many, many more in the future. Happy New Year! I have begun the A New Page course again on my blog and look forward to seeing your pages.
xx,
Autumn Clark

~*~Patty S said...

So amazing to see a sampling of your beautiful artwork Lay Hoon!

What a year!
I am looking forward to more sharing...fun and inspiration

Happy Happy New Year to you and yours
oxo

Linda Vincent said...

All wonderful! You have been so busy.....

Margaret said...

Beautiful work! you are very clever! Mx