It is not bind, appeared to be what you seen in the photo.
This book is made by Ayumi Horiuchi with another 2 women.
So much great effort and time spend to produce this awesome book and you will feel the same if you have the opportunity to flip on this (handmade) book.
The divider is made of washi paper,
feeling the texture of washi paper before it applied with adhesives !!
This book introduced the hows MT tapes came about,
fews pages talked about Kurashiki (the placed Kamoi Kakoshi is located),
ways to used MT tape, interviewing etc.
The coolest part of this book is ... sample pages of the MT tape,
Yes, it is the real MT tape adhere here.
I'm more than happy to show you my evidence journal.
Because, I'm adding 5 more rolls of washing tape early of this year ...
We are celebrating Chinese New Year this 15 days !
For those who are celebrating or those who are not ...
My family & I wishing you a happy, healthy, prosperous New $nake Year !
* I'm still cracking my head for the going-to-be-due assignments in MBA. Sorry, no holiday for me *
I've read from Bonnie's Going Home to Roost about the 12 memories (2012) and 13 goals (2013) which i thought to make some review of 2012/2013.
2012 was a busy year for me to pick up new skill in my career life.
In year 2012
1) working in my ever dreamed place ~ Twin Towers.
2) change my profession after 15 years with my ex-company.
3) sold the house in my hometown and purchase the sub-sale condo in my area.
4) read a lot (in train everyday)compare to previous years.
5) learning yoga (an hour per week) (something I want to do many years back)
6) making monthly mini book
7) making effort to find a course
8) making art in slow pace
9) eat more veges & fruits that previous year
10)keep contact with friends
11)join Dehyana's spiritual class
12)stay at my favorite cum never-bored-vacation Melacca for many many days :)
To accomplish in 2013
1) Read all books I have bought in 2012 (fews to go)
2) Stick to my Yoga class - perform headstand (fear)
4) Pursue life long education
5) more DIY - new home
6) Learn life skills - meditations
7) Start spiritual journey
8) Public speaking (fear)
9) Make more re-purpose journal books
10) making zine (I have think of making zines long before)
11) Be a good planner
12) De-clutter &use-up stash