Sunday, February 25, 2018

First painting in 2018



Hello dear, it have been a while I have not do any posting on this blog. 

Creativity comes in seasons. There’s a time to harvest your ideas. And there’s a time to let the field sit fallow. 

One of the day, I decided to revive the painting that sit on the desk for years. 
Original painting (Old)
(Process) To destroy 
I add in darker color, like black, purple, brown to overlay the original painting.
I have nothing in my mind. But just comfort to myself, let your inner self direct you .

Through the painting process, I learn to let go, to believe and trust that everything will fine.

Pursue progress instead of chasing perfection. (Robin Sharma)


And after half an hour ...the new piece comes to life.


There's path in me.
I just need to surrender and believe its will lead me to the way I supposed to be in. 




No comments: