Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Yum Cha Cafe, Jalan Petaling


I wandered along Petaling street, taking my lunch time slot (2 hours on every Friday) to have / to do something that breaks my usual routine and thus discovered the beauty of the city. 
An hour nested in the cozy cafe called Yum Cha Cafe, Jalan Petaling. (Yum Cha means 'Catching up with friends' in Cantonese).





Love the red and brown painted deco. wall. Yes, Sun, shine on me today. 


I got myself the lunch set , Kampung Fried Rice (a bit spicy), Hot Lemon Honey and Rojak (mixed fruits salad in Malaysian style), cost me RM 18.




Yum Cha Cafe House
143 Jalan Petaling | City CenterKuala Lumpur 50000Malaysia

Others zakka cafe that situated in town, walking distance from Pasar Seni LRT station are ~ Aku Cafe, Old China Cafe, Moontree Cafe, Coffee Amo.  

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful post, thank you so much for sharing. Your header is so beautiful. :)

Mescrap said...

Thanks for leaving comment in my blog.