Monday, April 14, 2014

What you do with your Journal (Moleskine) ? (Mar 2014)














Type of Journal book  
~ Moleskine Ruled Notebook (lined pages) 


What I do with my Moleskine 

(for Planning purpose)
~ Cooking plan for weekend Lunch / dinner
~ Grocery list
~ List of things to do 

(for Future Reference) 
~ Record for new Blogs / website that inspired
~ News article that I read from newspaper/ magazine

(for Inspiration)
~ Quotation
~ Great pictures / painting from other artists
~ How others live their Life ? 

(for Memory Keepsake)
~ Travel journal for recent family trip to Penang, Ipoh &Taiping
~ Snippet of Daily life 

(for Practice )
~ drawing, doodling, colouring, painting




3 comments:

Evelin said...

LOVE how you use your moleskine. I think I should really do that with mine too... :D

Anonymous said...

I love your journal...I need to get me one!:)

Siti Asiah said...

sy baru nak start buat journal tapi more to diary lah