Friday, April 18, 2014

How long will you wait ?






make a living in my country is not easy, especially for those middle class people like us. 
from birth, we are carrying the responsible to not only taking care our own family but also pay the living of both side parents and relatives.
I need to work to support the family (which instead of stay-at-home mom).
I do wonder, why i am bound to all these responsibilities and want to get rid off it. 
seems my lives is not about myself but also for others. 

however, when i shift my attention back to myself. 
I feel i didn't love myself enough, 
i  m working very hard in order to get promotion and continue to move up in ladder. 
I'm not happy in corporate job but because of the good pay and i ignore my feeling.




5 comments:

Raylee said...

like these colourful pages!
believe in change....there are always things in life that challenge us, but overcoming them makes us stronger & helps us to reach our own goals in life.

Raylee said...

hello....thank you!

bockel24 said...

this post really touched me - hope you have someone who gives YOU the support you need!

CK Chai said...

Beautiful pages as usual. I feel for you, I face the same problem. I also tend to ignore my heart and feeling and sometimes I really wish I can be more selfish & love myself more...

Siti Asiah said...

sama ngan perasaan saya jugak...tapi sy xpdai melukis...