Saturday, April 16, 2011

Altered Postcard Joy - Part 1

altered postcard0003
Sending sunshine & warm wishes from Tucsin, Arizona


altered postcard0002
I love the masking tape piece.
She make each of us different design.


altered postcard0001

by Charlotte Nordenfors of Sweden


altered postcard

Robyn Wells, she wrote me her 10 favorite websites (Flickr, Etsy, Google Reader, AOL, Twitter & etc).
Read about the mailart365 on Robyn's blog.


Copy of altered postcard
Mary make this postcard from Strathmore Watercolor 140 IB Cold Press paper.



altered postcard0004
I'm very lucky this year to receive a postcard from iHanna, the host for the postcard swap.
iHanna inspired me alot.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous postcards! Charlotte's drawing is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Andria said...

Oops, that comment above is from me, Andria. Sorry about that!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Wow, fabulous postcards. I loved them all. I like the sewn on ones the best. Awesome...

Raylee said...

nice to see so many varied ideas, like them all.

~*~Patty S said...

the postcards are each wonderful...very lovely to see Lay Hoon

oxo