It's almost come to end of the year, manage to update on my 101.1001 list (initialed by Day Zero - the home of 1001 day project)
My findings from this exercise (since Feb' 09) are :-
1) Turns goal into habits (for eg. continue to wake up 5.30 am or earlier, devote to write at least 3 post per week , to eat healty, to treat ourself better & etc)
2) Commit to myself for family gathering time which I used to forget or too busy to do that.
3) Feel abundance & gratitude
4) Developing self displine & being persistence
5) Feel satisfaction when you are finish one task / not to forget about it.
6) New ideas gains
You may share with me what you have learned from this project or how it benefits you ?
You'll seldom experience regret for anything that you've done.
It is what you haven't done that will torment you.
The message, therefore, is clear.
Develop an appreciation for the present moment.
Seize every second of your life and savor it.
Value your present moments.
Using them up in any self-defeating ways means you've lost them forever.
-- Dr. Wayne Dyer, Ph.D