Flash back 2013 and forward 2014
- finally got my new home (after 1 year ex-seller struggled with the legal issue)
- commencing my studies in MBA (completed 5 subject out of 15 in 2013, 10 more to go in 2014-2016)
- cook meal for family
- do a lot of readings in morning LRT ride.
- first oversea trip with husband and children (hope to have at least once in a year)
- Fast food (KFC and McDonald). Replaced by home-cooked fried chicken and potato fries.
- Adapting myself in new career (Business Planner) in new environment at age of mid 30s
Learn to see things differently.Let your thoughts and actions change.Allow your views of past and presentto slowly rearrange.Let your spirit start anew;become focused and awareof the moments and the blessingsthat surround you everywhere!
- Living in the moment (Ali's pursuit of the Art Of Living)
- learn how to sew
- learn how to bake
- continue reading
- continue A year of Living without (sitting for longer than 30 mins, Facebook, having a lot of stuff)
- photobook & 3 pair-card
- body cleansing / 7 vegan day
- practice make-up to work
- Japan trip to Shirakawa-go
- new adventure
- creative list
--> Root : A 30 Day Journal Project by Lisa Sonora Beam
--> Artsronauts Club by Teesha