Saturday, December 8, 2012

A page for Bangkok



I've put all my evidence of travel to Bangkok to my travel journal. 

The Kit Kat wrapper, remembered me of Mike, a US guy who is resides at Japan and 
working with government. We chit chat during the flight time, he share to me about his life in Japan, 
by the way he used to travel around due to work matter and etc.

The little bottlecap reminded me of the water provided by the Hotel. 
And also a big bath tub beside the bed.

I also found MUJI at the department store next to Hotel. (* note : No Muji at Malaysia yet) 

Every pieces of evidence do have their story behind. 

2 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Your pages look great!

Happy December to you...
Gaby

CF said...

Your travel journal is amazing!! Good job! how long does it take you to create every page?

http://metamorfosisfashion.blogspot.co.uk/