Sunday, January 22, 2012

mini Jan

IMG_2395

I've made this mini book early in month 12 last year. 
Being enthusiasm, overwhelm and prepared to face the new challenge in the new year ~ 2012.


IMG_2396
The trapezoid shape alpha was bought in Korea. 
Good used it for pages instead keep them dusty in drawer.


IMG_2397
I subscribe to Marelisa's Abundance Blog for the new year. 
I had answer some of the thought in this mini.

IMG_2403

IMG_2400


IMG_2399

IMG_2404


IMG_2402


IMG_2398

IMG_2401

IMG_2399

IMG_2399

IMG_2405

7 comments:

Conelmate said...

I love it. The third pic is my favorite

Luthien Thye said...

extraordinary my fren! very nice! and a Happy CNY to you and your family :)

deb said...

I really love this mini book idea, and I LOVE LOVE your Christmas bag book. Great stuff!!

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
Automatic Cat Feeder Combo/CSF-3XL 1.8 GAL./ with Bowl, Stand and Digital Timer

Gaby Bee said...

Great fun catching up with you my friend...love this mini book!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Gaby

Hope all is well at your end!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

lovely and creative!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for sharing. keep well.

CK Chai said...

Always love your art journal! The cover page is simply awesome, and I like the 3rd pic best, not just because of the painting, but also of the fantastic journalling. And your chinese handwriting is certainly pretty, heart it!