Saturday, June 4, 2011

AJ Week 15 ~ It's my Bday

IMG_0813

4 June is my b'day

I started this day with ... doing what I love to do


The nice brochure page collected in my recent trip
.


Hand-torn paper (very idea for writing and even can absorb the water color - intend to use them in my next batch of handmade book).
.


Combine Hemp binding and Simple binding technique in this brand new journal
.

IMG_0794

Favorite Polka dots
IMG_0793

Water colored the page,
IMG_0796

IMG_0797


with black lines
IMG_0834


AND NEW RESOLUTION
IMG_0833

8 comments:

steph said...

Happy belated birthday Lay Hoon!!! I'm sure you enjoyed your day!

TJ said...

Happy Birthday Crusader and arty friend!!

As the Germans say, "Alles gute zum Geburtstag."

Here's wishing you a year of upcoming inspiration and happy creations,
tj

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! How many art journals do youhave now?

Anne said...

Hi, Lay Hoon! Happy Birthday! Glad you got some creative time in on your special day. Love the journal you started! Just terrific! :-)

Desiree said...

Happy belated birthday! And love the handmade journals and those pages are awesome! love the heart one especially! :D

Parabolic Muse said...

OH, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
I love the cake your brother got for you.

Fun journal page!

Nicole Austin said...

happy (belated) birthday! great journal!

~*~Patty S said...

Happy Happy Birthday Month dear Lay Hoon!
I hope you are still celebrating!
oxo