Sunday, January 16, 2011

AJ Week 2 ~ Creating Space for Art Journaling

IMG_8134


Balzer Design suggest some ways to set up the creative space to allow for art journaling every day.

I would like to show you a corner where all my journals are kept.

I started making art journal since year 2009.


IMG_8137

Besides, I think most of people like to peek into other's studio.


Sometimes, I wish to declutter my room but seems I fail in this mission last year. (May be I have a bad habit to dive/surround myself with stuff)


The work desk
IMG_8146


More close up
IMG_8148


and details
IMG_8154

IMG_8151

6 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

wow!! nice space and so many goodies :)))

milkcan said...

What a lovely space! Love all of the tape!

CK Chai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CK Chai said...

neat! I spotted some stuff that u just bought near last Xmas ^_*

SewPaperPaint said...

I think we all can agree that a cluttered space is a sign of great creativity. I hope to spend less time cleaning and more time creating. I guess there's a yin/yang balance that we are both searching for... xx

Coleen said...

Thanks for sharing part of your studio. I found you from Balzer's blog. I'm following here now and hope you will come visit and follow on mine too.

Blessings,

Coleen, an American in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com