DIY Postcards

See what I have receive back from my recent swap hosted by iHanna.

An enchanting card from Sally Case. Love the marvelous piece.

And

The square-boxes-postcard is receive from Artiste Nouveau.




The rain-drop-postcard from Zarah aka rootmix.



Piece of mixed media postcard from neighborhood country ~ Steph from Singapore.



And the 5th piece I received in this week is from Chris Robinson. She named it 'Waiting".

Thank you gals for the great effort in making those postcards !!


Comments

hi lay hoon,
thanks for posting on my blog, letting me know you got the postcard. this is quite a lovely collection of cards you've received! (also good to know mine showed up with a boo boo!)

cheers,
zarah a.k.a. rootmix!
lissa said…
love the mermaid and the rain-drop cards

wish I knew about this postcard swap sooner, would have love to participate
luthien said…
OMG!!! you get all the good stuff!! i really really love the mermaid card ... so much passion and effort put into that!

Popular Posts