Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Secret

secret

Never thought to get this page together,
coincidentally find the word 'secret' from a promotional leaflet and the 'Secret' quote from my desk (which surfed from web sometimes ago).

secret2

All good things are coming to me today
I see beauty all around me
I am grateful to be alive
I live with passion and purpose
I take time to laugh and play together
I am awake, energized & alive
I focus on all good things in life
And give thanks for them
I am at peace and one within everything
I feel the love, the joy, the abundance
I am free to be myself
I am perfection in my life
I am grateful to be ME

Today is the best day of my (and your) life.



2 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Today I am gratedul to have found such a loving and inspiring friend across the oceans, across the world, inside my computer monitor. There whenever I need a life or a smile. Thank You Lay Hoon.......

Anne said...

Hi, Lay Hoon! This is a stunning art journal layout! Soooooo pretty! Love it! :-)