Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The MeetUp for May

quaint
(photo credit ~ Art by Christi)


If one normal day equal to
8 hours in sleep,
8 hours in work,
8 hours for own time


My day equation would be look like
6-7 hours in sleep
13-14 hours in work (including travel time, excluding OT)
3-4 hours for family, blog, art


May is a busier month, I anticipate. But I wish to squeeze sometime for achieving the goal.
The MeetUp , would be a ideal for me not to procrastinate the plan and push me forward.

Goal for May
1) Complete those was not done in April
2) Design the card
3) Attend to KL Design Week (1-9/5/10) & Pipit Market (15/5/10)
4) Reschedule the time for blogging, arting and working on etsy.
5) Read an articles a week.
6) Complete the Teesha-Inspired Fabric Journal Cover

Goal for April
1) Create the blog banner / header
(done)
2) Learn & Create blog widget
(plan to do more)
3) Brainstorm some ideas for etsy store
(to write put in words)
4) Editing pictures
(half done)
5) Sidebar labels and links
6) Blog at rate 1 post per day
(keeping at the rate)
7) Make & bind 3 mini books (for swap)
(done)




6 comments:

Cyn at RiverDog Prints said...

Hi Lay Hoon! Welcome to The Meetup. I found it to be a great way to keep on track with your goals. I like the blog header you created last month.

Good luck with all your goals!

sarah s. said...

Lay Hoon: you have wonderful goals and I am so impressed with your drawings. I think I said so before but in case I didn't I am telling you again. Have a great month...Sarah

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the meetup! Good luck for this month. Your work is really gorgeous...I too, love your blog header!

Unknown said...

welcome to the meetup! good luck for may :)

~*~Patty S said...

I admire your goals and wish you every success in achieving them!

Your blog header is wonderful!!!

Time seems to be speeding by ... I cannot believe it is MAY already!
oxo

Liz said...

Great goals for May, and I hope you can get them ALL done... Welcome Welcome to the group!