Sunday, May 8, 2011

Masking Fun Swap

Masking tape swap

Last year I have little play on my blog.
We exchanging ephemera (paper) .Read here and here.

This year, thought to have something fun with masking tape.
Use those masking tape/washi tape and makes some postcards / cards.
Not to keep and dust the tape but make fun with it.

******************************************

Kindly let me know (layhoon.chua@gmail.com) if you are interested in this swap.
Please send in me an email, titled "Masking Fun Swap".
Include your name, blog link and mailing address.

The swap closing on 31 May' 2011.
I will send out the email to all the participants by 1st week of June' 11.
And the cards have to be send out by 13th June' 2011.


Tags: | |

2 comments:

Nicole Austin said...

i can't wait! :) i've sent you an email to sign up.

Parabolic Muse said...

I wish I had signed up! You inspired me to buy new masking tape and I love it!