Friday, March 12, 2010

DIY Postcards

See what I have receive back from my recent swap hosted by iHanna.

An enchanting card from Sally Case. Love the marvelous piece.

And

The square-boxes-postcard is receive from Artiste Nouveau.




The rain-drop-postcard from Zarah aka rootmix.



Piece of mixed media postcard from neighborhood country ~ Steph from Singapore.



And the 5th piece I received in this week is from Chris Robinson. She named it 'Waiting".

Thank you gals for the great effort in making those postcards !!


3 comments:

#41x14 said...

hi lay hoon,
thanks for posting on my blog, letting me know you got the postcard. this is quite a lovely collection of cards you've received! (also good to know mine showed up with a boo boo!)

cheers,
zarah a.k.a. rootmix!

lissa said...

love the mermaid and the rain-drop cards

wish I knew about this postcard swap sooner, would have love to participate

Luthien Thye said...

OMG!!! you get all the good stuff!! i really really love the mermaid card ... so much passion and effort put into that!