Sunday, March 27, 2016

pool of endless possibilities



Hello dearie, hope you are well there.


One of the windy afternoon...I submerge and swim in the pool, it is not a normal water pool but is a pool of endless possibilities and abundance indeed. 




Dear Universe, just to let you know that I'm free here to take up new venture (*wink)

I graciously asked, if you can give me something fun. Universe replied, "Yes. I have something for you. Take it."  

And , I have got feedback yesterday. (*fingers crossed*)

Besides, I have also receive few messages from Universe ...after I send out my proposed work. What a comfort !

Here are few of them and it sounds like...

BELIEVE !

"It is hard to convince yourself that you can do something that you don't believe you can do. " (Iyanla Vanzant)

(I'm working on something that I didn't know if I am good at. But I am taking up the challenge)



Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.

(George Sheehan)



By surrendering to the unknown, we create the space for a deeper knowing to emerge. In the heart of the not knowing, the paths that we are here to walk reveal themselves.  
--  Jeff Brown

and all of the messages are delivered just-in-time.




Thank you Universe !
I love you. 

1 comment:

Joyful said...

The pool is absolutely beautiful.

I can see you've been very creative and the works look marvellous. It also sounds like good things are happening in your world. Congratulations!