Wednesday, October 19, 2011

i love drawers !!!



Vintage Hardware Store Bins and Shelving Cabinet / Oak






Vintage Printed Wood Cheese Boxes





Plywood Shelving Cabinet / Pine



.
Chinese Herbs Shelves found in Cheng Ho museum, Malacca.  

.
The Chinese scripts are the herbs name.
.

Found these vintage old medicine shelves in Malaqa House , one of the Antique shop of Jonker Street.

I'm looking for one of this , wish me luck to get a affordable one.
.


.




And the gorgeous Display Shelves in a Boutique Hotel, Malacca.

The shelves should be belongs to a rich Baba Nyonya family. 
.

.

6 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

I too like drawers! These are absolutely stunning, love especially the top ones!

GlorV1 said...

Beautiful shelves, love them all. Thanks for sharing. I bet they would be so expensive. Take care.

K J D said...

Good luck with your search for a bargain.

What brilliant storage. I love them all :)

Karen

Nicole Austin said...

oh, me too! i would love to have on of those in my studio! :)

Seth said...

Wow! Love those first two especially.

CK Chai said...

I love drawers too, esp those of the old chinese medical hall design, lol! So my fren, did u managed to get any drawers from the jonkers street?