Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fabulous Paper Swap Package arrived !!!

I signed in the Tags and Cards Swap which hosted by Woven Letters.

See what my partner in TAG SWAP send me.

Debra Eck from USA send me the wonderful ephemera, sketch, vintage map last 2 months.





Beautiful tags



My package arrived from Joy Meadows and what a wealth of great stuff was inside!
So many beautiful treasures, so bright and colourful!

The ATCs

The ephemera (can't wait to play with)

embossing card


and stack of cards .... such fabulous !!



Thank you , thank you !!!

2 comments:

deb said...

Don't you just love swapping, iy makes my day to see the package come in the mail, and then the slow unfolding of everything inside, fabulous!! Andall that joy before I even start art-ing!!

Luthien Thye said...

O...M...G!!!!!!!!!! DROOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!