Wednesday, November 23, 2011

mini book for Nov'11

IMG_1969
This month , November is the month 12 of the mini book project.

I was inspired by Leah Piken Kolidas in her Creative Everyday. Instead of doing art everyday which a bit pressure for me. So, I started the project as a challenge for myself to create art + journaling every month.



IMG_1970

IMG_1971
image sheet courtesy from iTkupilli.

IMG_1972

IMG_1973


IMG_1974

IMG_1975


IMG_1976

IMG_1977

"The purpose of therapy is not to remove suffering but
TO MOVE THROUGH IT to an enlarged consciousness
that can sustain the polarity of painful opposites."

6 comments:

iHanna said...

Inspiring and beautiful! Have you made one for each month of 2011? It's an awsome project.

Evelin said...

I love your art journalling :) Love this mini album :)

CK Chai said...

Halo, my dear fren... It's always a great beauty to my eyes seeing your new journal pages...

Dori Patrick said...

Lovely pages! And the cover is so inspiring!

CF said...

LOVE your work..all the layers, the colours..the mixed media! Hopefully this will inspire me to create sketchbooks for my uni course :)

Conelmate said...

I love your work!