Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Meetup

Goal for the year !!

Goals that I set for myself (mostly extracted from the 101.1001 list) after 'graduated' from the Indie Biz 2.0.




Liz from Athena Dreams Design have a group called 'The Meetup" which is made up of entrepreneurs • artists • new business owners that gather {electronically} at the beginning of each month to post our goals, our hopes and our dreams for our businesses. The philosophy behind this gathering is that by putting our goals out there for others to see helps keep us accountable, and on our path. Additionally, getting some feedback from the others in the group and some needed "you can do its" can help to push us forward and get the things done that we know we need to do. Yes. Sometimes , I do need positive momentum.

Goal for April
1) Create the blog banner / header (done)
2) Learn & Create blog widget (plan to do more)

3) Brainstorm some ideas for etsy store

4) Editing pictures

5) Sidebar labels and links

6) Blog at rate 1 post per day
7) Make & bind 3 mini books (for swap)




2 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Lay Hoon, I love your new blog banner. It is very colorful and very you. Inspiring too! You have a good start on a list and already have a few marked off. Way to go!! I recieved your e-mail and sent a reply. My goal is to finish my May Day Swap piece and send you your ATC swaps before the end of April. Wish me luck...

jgr said...

Hi Lay Hoon,
I like your new banner and I'm very inspired by reading about your goals. Also-thank you for your comment on my blog the other day, I did 'publish' it along with the others, but somehow it didn't show up. Blogger is odd sometimes.