Thursday, November 5, 2009

Paper swap 1 : Papers


I taken the Monthly Exchange for Paper Lovers hosted by Lawendula.

Jill Zaheer from New York City is my partner.
I received her parcel yesterday and she received mine yesterday too.
What a coincident !!

The lovely parcel from her, the papers was so beautifully tie with.

'Whoa' for the every surprise I found in it.


I got the magnets



huh.... various kind of postcards & cards !!!
and
papers which I hardly can find it in my area here.


Dear Jill, thank you !

Lawendula host the 2nd paper swap - Tags here.

4 comments:

Lawendula said...

Wow, wonderful! How generous everybody is, it's amazing! Thanks for playing along, Lay Hoon and Jill! :)

zzhen said...

恭喜得獎
請電郵地址至
totoro108@hotmail.com

Gaby Bee said...

Really cool stuff!

~*~Patty S said...

It looks like you both had lots of fun with the paper swap Lay Hoon!
I am looking forward to the tag swap also :)