Saturday, June 27, 2009

Discovery Trip


My recent family trip to Melacca ~ my favorite historic state.

The street that we explore in.
( I used masking tape for the 'street')






The old stuff which catch my eye and wish to share it to you

The Voyage Cafe and Guest House


The hand-drawn brochure.


&


The Calanthe Art Cafe

A very unique coffee house.
If you are coffee lover, then you can enjoy 13 states's coffee of Malaysia in here.

No.11, Jalan Hang Kasturi,
75200 Melaka.
Malaysia.





4 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

great!!! page..
and you incorporated tape in there!
i haven't since the exercise with sarah...you are moving ahead of the pack
:)

what a nifty spot too...thanks for taking us with you

Anne said...

Hi, Lay Hoon! Looks like you had fun discovering and exploring! Love your journal layout! So pretty! :-)

Unknown said...

That looks like a great place to visit.
I got here from your Swap-Bot site.

CK Chai said...

thanks for sharing such a great place!